Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dear Frontier Communications,


I would like to request that you change your name from Frontier Communications to Frontier Irritations.

There is this installed device thingy that beeps noise and blinks lights. The wording next to the blinking red light says that the battery needs to be replaced, but I do not see how or where to replace a battery. I checked your website and it tells me that if the red light is blinking, the battery needs to be replaced. Yeah, I sort of figured that out by reading the instructions next to the blinking light. There is no information instructing HOW to change the battery. This is not helpful.

Your email contact form requires me to select a sub-topic, but it will not allow me to select the sub-topic.

Your email contact form also requires me to enter an account number. There is a string of numbers and spaces on my bill next to where it says "Account Number." There is a box around some of the numbers. I wonder if this is the account number. The example on your website links to a picture of a Verizon bill and directs me to select a different set of numbers on my bill. This is not helpful.

The above scenario represents the antithesis of "communications."  This is why I am requesting that you change your name from Frontier Communications to Frontier Irritations.

No comments:

Post a Comment